We prepare safety data sheets for your chemical products (materials and mixture) in accordance with the CLP and REACH Directives (EU 453/2010, 1907/2006). Our expertise lies in carrying out precise classification according to hazardous substances and danger goods legislation and other national/international regulations.
In addition to this, we can prepare safety data sheets for products in accordance with Articles 31 and 33 of the REACH Directive. Here we focus primarily on the analysis of possible threat scenarios. We agree on additional limiting instructions for the scope of application of your product in order to exclude any product liability for you above and beyond this if possible.
Our specialists are specially trained for this and have collected many years of experience. On the basis of the data made available by you, we prepare the corresponding hazardous substances and danger goods classifications and derive further contents from this with the aid of your supplementary information for the safety data sheet.
Our safety data sheets can be delivered for more than 25 countries including national adaptations.
The benefits for you:
- We review the plausibility of safety data sheets from your suppliers.
- We deliver safety data sheets with guaranteed quality.
- We deliver inclusive of a 2-year update service.
- We guarantee absolute confidentiality in regard to your information and data.
- We advise you in particular on preventing later product liability.
- We also advise you on classification questions in the case of a change in the formulation.
- We also advise you on product registration.